Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Materials:||Epoxy Resin||Color:||Ral Colors|
|Application:||Used For Rebar To Anticorrosive||Application Method:||Electrostatic Spray|
epoxy rebar coating,
alloy powder coating
This series of products is one kind of thermoset pure epoxy powder coating made of epoxy resins and epoxy hardener.
---The film has high density and adhesion
---Excellent chemical corrosion resistance
---Excellent physical mechanical properties
---Curing reaction speed can be adjusted according to the customer request to satisfy the requirement of different spraying
---Not suitable for outdoor use directly, without good weatherability
Density: 1.2~1.8g/cm3(Owing to the different formula and different colors)
Particle size: Different purposes varies, the standard for the average particle size is 40 ~ 50um,
150μm powder on sieve ≤3%,250μm powder on sieve ≤0.2%
Gel time: under 200℃≥12s, and in accordance with manufacturer’s value ±20%
Thermal properties: ΔH≥45J/g,Tg2≥95℃
Storage stability: Pure Epoxy Powder Coatings should be stored below 30°C in a dry and well ventilated place away from source of heat and direct sunlight. If stored in an air-conditioner room, in order to avoid damp again, before using the powder, the powder should be kept at the room temperature or at the same temperature with the spray equipment. Under such condition, the powder can be stored stably for 12months.
Extended, retest will be required. If the testing result meets the requirement, the powder can still be used.
Note: For the low temperature curing powder and powder with the gloss below 40%(60°),the stored temperature should be below 30℃.
|Adhesion||GB/T 23257-2009||≤2 grade|
|Coating thickness of test is 300-400μm|
Spraying: This series product is recommended to use high voltage electrostatic spraying method to coat
Curing guide: 160-230℃/3-5min or customizing design according to customer’s
Field of application: Rebar,single, double and three layer FBE anticorrosion coating for all kinds of steel pipeline of oil and gas
1. Epoxy Powder Coatings, Epoxy-polyester Powder Coatings, Polyester Powder Coatings (TGIC/Primid), Polyurethane Powder Coatings, Metallic Powder Coatings, Functional Powder Coatings, Chrome effect Powder Coatings, etc.
2. Curing conditions: 200°C*10min/180°C*15min/160°C*20min.
3. Gloss level:
High gloss (above 85%)
Flat gloss (50%-85%)
Semi gloss (7%-50%)
Matt (below 7%)
Ultra high gloss properties: 450 – 600%
4. Surface appearance: metallic (Gold, silver) effect, chrome (Red, Blue, Green, Purple…) effect, smooth effect, art textures (sandy, wrinkle) effect and so on.
5. According to RAL & PANTONE, We accept customized
6. Application Area: Indoor/Outdoor decorative and corrosion protection
Contact Person: Mr zhao