Ral Colors Epoxy Coating For Rebar , Thermoset Metallic Silver Powder Coat
Detailed Product Description
||Used For Rebar To Anticorrosive
epoxy rebar coating,
epoxy steel coating
Platinum Phase Genesis Series Fusion Bonded Epoxy designed as anti-corrosion coatings for the protection of steel surface. It is based on specially selected Epoxy resins and hardeners formulated in order to meet the specifications related to the protection of underground steel pipelines.
Platinum Phase offers a complete range of FBE coatings for pipeline, valves, rebar, and tank coating.
- Single Layer Fusion Bonded Epoxy coatings for corrosion protection of steel pipes, tubes, casings, fittings etc
- Standard gel time FBE coatings.
- Fast gel time FBE coatings.
- Long gel FBE coatings.
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy Primer for 3-layer polyethylene coatings.
- Low Application Temperature (LAT) Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coatings to save power, to increase the coating line speed and to protect the steel properties.
- Single layer low application temperature well below 200°C.
- Low Application temperature FBE in 3-layer Polyethylene system down to 150°C.
- Double Layer Fusion Bonded Epoxy Technology
- External tougher abrasion resistant (ARO) layer for mechanical protection
- Anti slip top coat for concrete weight coating & to facilitate during installations.
- Exterior durable UV stable outer coat.
- Extra flexible outer coat.
- High Glass Transition State FBE coatings for high temperature service conditions.
- High Tg Single Layer FBE coatings 120 & 140C
- High Tg FBE coatings for 3-layer polypropylene coatings 160C.
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy for internal pipe coating
- Standard FBE for internal coatings with and without Phenolic Primer.
- Extra flow & chemical resistance internal coatings.
- High Tg internal coatings for high service temperature conditions.
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coatings for use in contact with drinking water
- FBE for Rebar coating in different gel times and properties
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy for Metal Sheet Coatings for bolted storage tanks.
- Stand Alone FBE for internal coatings of steel tanks
- FBE as primer for external coatings of steel tanks
- Super Durable Polyesters as top coat for external coatings of steel tanks